Florida, Here We Come!

Malachi


Well, we are 6 months into being a family of 6! I still can't believe all the changes we have been through this year. I love having four boys, and there is never a dull moment in this house. Malachi is continuing to grow like a weed. Being a fourth, I am having a hard time remembering to do all of the normal first child things...like taking a million pictures. But don't worry - he is getting plenty of love and cuddles from his whole family and I am pretty sure he is the most spoiled of the bunch.

Titus and Jude catch a starfish while snorkeling


Jude has been crazy fun the past few months. He is a constant source of entertainment for everyone, and is always full of laughter and adventure. Like his brothers, he has turned into a full on beach bum. This month he even took his first snorkeling trip with Grant to a nearby reef. The open ocean kind of freaked him out, but he was all about the sea life.

Titus celebrated his 6th birthday in June. Kids grow up so fast, and it feels exponentially faster with each child! Titus is...well...Titus. He is an explosive ball of emotion. He loves deeply and is incredibly loyal. Just don't get on his bad side ; )

Titus


Eli will also be celebrating his 10th birthday in June! Crazy, right? I am too young to have a ten year old ; ) He is loving the freedom that comes with getting older, and makes a point of asserting authority over his little brothers on a frequent basis.

We are all excited about getting back to the states for a season of rest. The boys talk about seeing Grandma and Grandpa everyday (and I am pretty sure the grandparents are just as excited)! The countdown is on!!


These Indian Ocean boys are ready for some Florida sunsets!

Comments

Lauren said…
Hi! How exciting to read about the work God is doing through your family. My GAs prayed for your boys this month as Eli and Titus had birthdays. A few of them wrote letters before I checked to see about email or an address. And now I see that you're soon coming stateside. I could hold them until you get here or mail them to family. Please email me at clintandlauren@live.com.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication