Fun With Friends





Comments

Unknown said…
Could your child be ANY more adorable? I think we should have a girl and then they can grow up together in madagascar and fall in love one day!! :o) LOL
Michelle said…
HI there!! I love keeping up with your blog. Its wonderful!! I was wondering if you or any of the other missionaries are homeschoolers? I have some books that I'd like to send on if you'd like them. Our homeschool used curriculum fair didn't go well and I really just want them out of my garage and I'd rather give them to someone that can use them! Pleae let me know!
Thanks Michelle! What grade/age is the curriculum for? Then I can ask around and see if anyone on the island is interested~though I am sure there will be lots of interest :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said…
Hi there!! I've got the teacher's editions for Math from Bob Jones for grades 1-3 (I think). I also have the Mystery of History book and the First Language lessons. I have lots of other little books too that I got when we were overseas and I didn't have access too. Books on animals and whatnot-I just don't have the space for them anymore! Glad Eli had a great birthday!
Hi Michelle! Can you email me? pgw_120479@yahoo.com

I will talk to other Ms here on the island about the material you have. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication