Birthday Week

Two years ago our youngest son, Jude, made a good attempt at stealing my birthday.  Fortunately, he was a day early, allowing me to keep my birthday to myself!  But this does mean that we share a birthday week...which for anyone who knows how much I enjoy parties, knows that this means a big party week in the Waller house!!

Jude turned 2 years old!  He has been a blast as a toddler, so I am sure we have lots of fun and entertaining times ahead of us as a "terrible two."  This kid is all smiles and all about fun, especially if this means a mischievous adventure.  Can't wait to see what kind of craziness this sweet guy brings into our lives this year!

My sweet two year old - We did a safari themed lawn party.

Grant in charge of the grill...

The kids on an animal hunt

Jude!

We seriously could not convince Titus it wasn't his birthday!

Cake Making Time!

He loved the hats!

Lots of crazy kids everywhere!

He was so excited about all of his presents!

My birthday was a pretty big deal this year - I turned 30!!!  Crazy, right??  It really ended up being a special day.  My friends went above and beyond to love on me.  One friend sent me a package with 30 gifts for me to open over thirty days (crazy right??!) - she knows how much I love to be spoiled!!  I woke up to another friend's email with thirty things she finds special about me (this girl literally brought me to tears, which rarely happens - especially at 7AM!).  And another friend brought over 30 balloons for me to pop throughout the day, each containing a message with a special memory she had shared with me over the year.  I mean, seriously???  Who could be sad about getting older when you get to age with such amazing friends by your side.  Does it get any better??!!

Hanging out at the beach/caves on my bday morning

Eli swimming in the caves

My first birthday cake of the day

Game Night

Love this girl!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication