Getting Into Routine
We have officially survived two weeks here without Grant! Hopefully, only one week more to go! He has an appointment on Sept 12th (this Friday) and we should have a better idea of when he will be coming home after that.
Week one was pretty tough. I think the kids took an extra dose of Crazy. I was definitely in survival mode! But, Titus started school this week (that means 2 out 3!!)...so now I have a little more time in the mornings. I think I am going to be able to catch up on life pretty quickly. We seem to be getting into a routine! I think that I am even going to be able to do some visitation with my Malagasy friends this week and teach Bible study on Saturday. Please keep praying for our family as we navigate this tricky season of our lives!
| Worn out after a long day of torturing their mommy...(no, they don't share a bed...they just sneak into bed together when I'm not looking!) |
![]() |
| My big 3 year old - who hasn't quite got the hang of the "Terrific" Threes!! |

Comments