Girl's Getaway
For Mother's Day, Grant "gave" me a three day trip away from home with the girls. This week I banked on that gift and took a much needed vacation with some of my best friends. What a refreshing time for me and these precious ladies! We spent our days hiking through the amazing Isalo canyons and our nights playing games and talking girl talk. It doesn't get too much better! Thank you Grant for giving me such a special gift of memories!!
![]() |
| Getting Ready to Head Out! |
![]() |
| Melissa and I Enjoying the View on Our Drive |
![]() |
| On our first day of hiking, we got to see 3 waterfalls and a family of lemurs! |
![]() |
| The waterfalls were amazing! We went swimming in this pool...And I am pretty sure I have never swam in water this cold in my life (totally worth it)! |
![]() |
| We stayed in a luxury tent lodge nestled against these mountains. Gorgeous! |
![]() |
| Deborah and me enjoying the hike ~ LOVE this girl! |
![]() |
| Sweet Hiking Friends! |
![]() |
| Wish you could capture the beauty in a picture...but you just have to be there! |








Comments