3 Months...Pt 1


Hi All!  Wow, I think this is the longest I have gone without giving a family/ministry update!  We have been keeping busy here this summer.  The boys are all growing like weeds!  Elijah is at such a fun age.  I love homeschooling (most of the time!) and he has been learning so much.  This month we (Eli and I) were able to attend a homeschool conference in Kenya.  It was so much fun getting to spend a week learning from other moms who are homeschooling in this type of setting.  Eli loved playing with all of his new friends too!  And the cooler temperatures, yummy food, and movie theaters weren't too bad either!
Eli in his batman costume for the "hero parade" at the homeschool conference

Eli painting like Michelangelo 

Eating at one of our favorite restaurants in Kenya - Java House!

Titus continues to keep us on our toes.  He (like his big brother) has developed an obsession with planes.  Fortunately, we have an airport about 5 minutes from our house - unfortunately this little one insists we drive out their at least once a day!  



Jude is growing out of the baby stage and turning into a little toddler.  He loves people, and he loves to make us laugh.  He smiles all day - and loves giving hugs and kisses.  They don't come much sweeter than this one!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication