More Goodbyes

Saying goodbye to Doug and Nathan was awful.  Just awful.  Fortunately for me, I did not have to say goodbye to the guys in Tulear.  I (with Baby Jude in tow), had an appointment in South Africa.  We were able to get on the same flight to South Africa as Doug and Nathan and get a few extra days with them.  They were awesome to have on the plane, as Jude is a pretty high maintenance baby and I am an awful flier.  By the end of the trip, Nathan commented that he had always considered the flight to South Africa a short one...until flying with Jude!  : )

In Tana on the way home...
These guys are a part of our family and it was very hard to let them go!  We have learned so much from them, and I can't tell you how much of a blessing they have been to us.  They have been the most amazing team mates, friends, and brothers.  And our boys are going to miss their uncles!  Please pray for these guys as they make a huge transition in returning to the US.  We are so excited to see what God has in store for them!

On a positive note, once Doug and Nathan had left I had lots of fun distractions.  McDonalds can make anyone feel better : )  I also had some great quality time with Baby Jude.  And not long after the guys left, Nickolee arrived in South Africa, where she kept me entertained with lots of great road adventures.  P.S.  That girl is amazing with a map!!

Heading to the mall (actually 4 malls in one day!)

My first meal after arriving : )

Jude is so proud that he figured out how to get out of his little bed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication