We are so blessed to have two amazing journey guys working with us in reaching the Mahafaly people, Doug and Nathan (who we also call “Dothan”). During our stateside time we were able to meet Doug and Nathan’s families. Nathan’s family hosted us in Elko, South Carolina and Doug’s mom and Grandma drove three hours to meet up with us! I can’t tell you how precious this time was for us. These guys have become brothers to us, and to be able to spend some time with their families was so much fun.
 |
| Doug and Nathan's moms |
 |
| Nathan's Family |
Their families were just as amazing, and I hope that we will get to spend more time with them in the future. I hope they know what a great job they have done in raising these guys, and what a special blessing they have been to us.
We also had a great time visiting with Nathan’s home church (and the church which his dad pastors!). The church spoiled us with love, encouragement, and even special gifts. What a refreshing time for our family!
Comments