Saying Goodbye Again

Well, I have been dreading writing this post for a long time.  I knew that saying goodbye to my family again would be tough.  I wasn’t prepared for it to even tougher than the first time.  Living with my parents for nearly five months came with lots of ups and downs.  I am sure that there were days that we both drove each other crazy...but I wouldn’t give up a single day of it!  My parents are amazing people.  They are kind and generous, and they serve with such humble hearts.  I can’t tell you how many sacrifices they have made for me not only over the past few months, but over the years.  What a blessing God has given me in this family. 

My precious Mom!!

Dad and Titus!

Although my heart is still aching from leaving them again, I will treasure all of the special memories we made during this time.  And I know the boys already miss their Grandma and Grandpa.  Being a missionary comes with many hardships, but none as painful as being away from the ones you love.  Fortunately, God’s love is sufficient for all hardships and this one is no exception.  I find joy and peace in Him alone, and will excitedly look forward to the next time we can be together.  Until then, here’s to internet and lots of skype dates!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication