My Precious Friends

God has gifted me with some very precious and dear friends. They each meet a special need in my life, and it has been so hard to be so far away from them! I can’t tell you how much I have been looking forward to being with these girls face-to-face, just so I could hug their necks!! Let me tell you, it was harder to say goodbye this time!!

Kinsey: Also known as my Dubby (a nickname we picked up for each other when we were working at a Christian camp years ago). This girl is my soul-mate best friend. She is the girl who I cannot talk to in months and pick up a conversation like it was yesterday. You know the kind of friend I am talking about! The one you can be totally yourself and know that you are always loved. I can’t tell you how hard this girl can make me laugh (and cry when I have to leave her!!). : ) Getting to see her was so much fun. I am pretty sure I gained ten pounds hanging out in PJs, eating my favorite foods, and enjoying every minute with her!

Jodie and Kinsey
Eli with Sarah and Brianna
 

Debbie: I met Debbie when I was five years old. Our families were in the military and we were stationed in Germany together. Since then, our families have been best friends. Our parents even retired right next door to each other!! This girl has literally been by my side through the years, whether in the military in Germany, teaching at camps in the US, or church planting in Japan. She is my childhood friend who I can’t wait to grow old with! This was an especially fun visit, as Debbie had her first baby (a boy!). He is only a few weeks younger than Baby Jude. I am so blessed to be on this great adventure with this girl!

Debbie and Jodie

Baby Jude and Baby Yadi with Grandmas


Katie: I met Katie during our time at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. Katie is the most amazing wife, mother, and friend I have ever met in person. I LOVE being around her. She is always such a source of encouragement and she always challenges me to grow. Katie is always there for me – through the highs and lows! She is the kind of friend who I hope that I can be to others. I am so lucky to have her in my life!

Katie and Jodie

The Kids!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication