Grandma Burch
I was so excited to be able to share several weeks with my Grandma (my Dad's mom). I always have a great time with her and it is fun to see how we are alike in many ways. People always wonder where I get my competitive nature from, and I think I have to attribute it to her. After playing cards with my grandma and sister-in-law one day, my sister-in-law told me that it scared her a little to play with my grandma. Apparently she can be pretty intimidating. I had to laugh - as I have heard this about myself a few times! Though I must admit that we are both pretty good at winning games! :) Grant told me that if I don't stop winning games, no one is going to want to play with me anymore. I am going to have to work that! :)
The boys also loved getting to spend some time with Great-Grandma. It was the first time that Titus and Jude were able to meet her in person. It was a sweet time, to watch my boys get to know and love someone so special to me.
Comments