Magic Kingdom

Before coming back to the US, everyone would ask us what we were looking forward to most about visiting America. One of my top responses has always been that we would get to take the kids to Disney World. It really was just as exciting as I had always hoped. It turned out to be a beautiful day and the kids were in great moods. Can you believe there wasn't one break down all day?!!?! Even I survived the day - though walking around Disney that pregnant was quite a challenge. We had so much fun watching the kids experience everything for the first time. I am pretty sure that half the rides I didn't even look around - just sat there watching Eli and Titus' sweet facial expressions as they took everything in. It was great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication