12 Weeks
I am officially 12 weeks pregnant! This is very exciting news for me, as it means that the first trimester is about to come to an end. As with my other pregnancies, I have been awful sick. I have pretty much spent the last month laying on the couch, trying to keep my food down. Grant has been working non-stop trying to take care of everyone. He has done an amazing job! When he is out in the bush, Tessa and her roomie Hannah come and stay with me and the kids. They have all been so great! As fun as it has been to lay around for the last month, I am beyond ready to get out of this house and start living life again!
Yesterday, we were able to have our first ultrasound. The man doing the ultrasound had a hard time finding the baby. He looked for about 15 minutes and just kept telling us that there was no baby. It was awful! He told us that we needed to see a specialist in the capital. Right when he went to stop looking Grant spotted the babies fingers and pointed them to the guy. The man was really surprised and eventually found the baby. Everything looked good (heartbeat, size, and all)...but it was not my favorite ultrasound experience.
In other news this month, Elijah can officially swim (more like doggy paddle) and Titus has two teeth and is getting ready to take off walking. Grant and the guys have had some great trips out to the bush this month and all four groups of believers are growing in their walks!
Comments
Glad to hear the boys' latest milestones. :D I just met y'all's future teammates the Snyders tonight. They seem like a really sweet couple. I continue to be amazed at how your team grows! Love you guys...