Whose Birthday Is It?
This year I celebrated my 27th birthday! I remembering telling myself when I was a teenager that any age up until 27 was considered young, and after that it was pretty much downhill. Well, I guess I am coming to the end of my young years :) I have definitely noticed a few differences over the past few years.
For instance, the fun of birthdays no longer revolves around me. Even looking at these pictures you might not be able to tell that its my birthday. Any time we bring out a birthday cake, Eli thinks its all about him... and even Titus seemed to be the center of attention a lot of the time. I have to admit though, it was one of my favorite parts of my birthday... watching the boys light up over candles, wrapping paper, and cake. I guess that is just part of getting older, growing to love and enjoy others more than yourself!
Comments