I Adore These Boys
I am absolutely in love with my boys. I really felt like having two boys would be overwhelming, but these past few months have been a blast. Eli is the greatest big brother - he adores his "Ty-Ty" and can't get enough of him. He is super protective and loves showing him off. Eli is an incredibly compassionate little boy, and the things he says are hilarious. My favorite part is listening to him sing and pray. I learn so much! (i.e. Did you know that Jesus' favorite food is cheerios?) He has also been wanting to know more and more about who God is. We talk a lot about "Jesus dying on the cross" and what that means for us. We were really thinking he was starting to understand a good bit. Then, a few days ago he was playing outside with Maverick (our lab) and started crying. When I asked him what happened he kept saying over and over,"I died...I just died" :) We'll keep working on it!
Titus (A.K.A. Ty, Ty-Ty, Bubba, Chunker, and Tubby) is ADORABLE. He is so cuddly and precious and has been such an easy addition to the family. He is quick to smile, albeit quick to cry too! He loves bath time and hanging out in the swing. Most of all he loves listening to his big brother talk to him. I also think there is a good chance this one might end up a mommy's boy! :) He had his 2 month check up and is a big boy. He already weighs 12.5 lbs and is over 90th percentile for length. He's not missing any meals! :) He is doing great with sleep too - 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep at night (12 hrs if you include the times I wake him up to feed him). He has been such a great baby!
Comments