I Miss My Mommy!




Last night we had to say goodbye to my mom at the airport. It was just as hard as saying goodbye when we left for Madagascar! I really think that being left behind is a lot harder than being the one who is leaving.

I am so lucky to have a mom that would give up everything to come spend nearly two months with me! She has taken such good care of us. I think I have only had to do the dishes a couple times in the last few months, and I can't count the number of dirty diapers she has changed. She has been a best friend to Eli and such an encouragement to me. I can't explain in words what an amazing woman she is! Thank you so much mom for coming to spend this time with us. We have made so many memories that I will treasure forever. I love you so much and I miss you already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication