Only 1 1/2 Weeks Left!



Only 1 1/2 weeks left before heading to South Africa again to prepare for baby Titus. I have to admit that I am getting a little anxious ~ I am so nervous that I am going to go into labor here in Madagascar! I'm a little over 33 weeks right now, and am starting to feel the fun effects of being in the third trimester. I have been waking up about 4 times during the night to go to the bathroom and I have been moving slower than ever. On the positive side, Grant says that my mind is returning, and I am loving every sweet baby kick and movement :)
As Eli will be going to SA with me, he has been finishing up this year's preschool a little early. On his last day of school they had a big carnival at school, and all of the kids dressed up in fun costumes and paraded through the town. He had a great year of school! His teachers say that he understands their French completely, though he still only uses words and not sentences in speaking. He's doing well with his colors, numbers, and letters in French and English. His Malagasy seems to be fading as he picks up French, but when we return he will start children's Sunday School at church - and that should help his Malagasy. It has been fun to watch him be able to communicate and interact with other kids his age.
Comments