It's Still a Boy!

One of the best parts about traveling to South Africa was getting to see our sweet new baby boy on the ultrasound. The doctor was really encouraging and said that the he looked great. He didn't once complain about this being my first visit with an obstetrician! :) He did say that the baby was larger than average, and if he comes on time we can expect an 8 1/2 lb baby. I was a little shocked, as Eli was barely 6 pounds!
I was a little worried that the doctor would not let me return back to Madagascar, as I was 30 1/2 weeks during the appointment. He was a little surprised when I told him that I was planning on returning, but said it was okay. He does want me to return for the delivery a little earlier than I hoped (no later than 34 weeks, as Eli came early). So, I arrived in Tulear on Sunday and have started the count down to when Eli and I will hop on a plane again to go back.
Please pray for a smooth and uneventful time back in Madagascar. We definitely want to make it to South Africa before welcoming this baby into the world!
Comments