Getting Out Again
After being so sick for so long, I am finally getting out again. This weekend we joined our friends on a day trip to a fresh water spring. We drove along the coast about 30 minutes south of where we live to get there. It is located just a few yards from the ocean waves and is beautiful. The water flows from inside a large cave, full of strange fish, odd rocks, and amazing colors. Unfortunately, I couldn't take my camera into the cave to get any cool pictures...as I don't trust myself to swim with a camera in my hand. But we did get quite a few clear pics from the outside of the cave. Eli had so much fun, despite slipping on the rocks every few seconds. The water was incredibly cold, which made the outdoor temps of over 100 degrees somewhat bearable.
Comments
I was glad to hear you're feeling better. I'll send some pics of Kasey to you soon. She got a new haircut and is 12 now. Can you believe it?