A New Addition!!

Sorry it has been such a long time since I updated the BLOG, but I have been soooo sick for the last few months...but for a good reason! We are so excited to share that we are going to be expecting a new little one! We have waited so long for this baby, and couldn't be more thrilled. We expect his/her arrival in June 2011.
The first trimester was really tough on me, as I was sick 24/7. I couldn't keep anything down, and lost about 7 pounds. Fortunately, I have an amazing husband who took care of me, Eli, and the house. Now that we have made it through the rough part, I am feeling much better. I am starting to gain weight and am even feeling the baby move. The baby is 15 weeks, and we should be finding out the gender very soon. We will keep you posted!! Thank you to everyone who prayed for this special gift for us ~ we feel so blessed :)
Comments