Soava Dia Mom!






To end our time together, we took a trip up to Ifaty for a few days. We enjoyed lounging by the pool, playing lots of cards, and snorkeling in the reef. Grant even made some new friends who he was able to share Christ with. The only down side to our trip was our trip back from the reef. Mom and I both had motion sickness from the lakana (boat) ride. Even Eli was looking a little green (see above pic of Eli and me crashing on the boat).

It was a fun ending to our precious time together. It was so hard to say goodbye to my mom. It is definitely harder being left, than being the one leaving! I am still a little heartbroken. These are definitely the times when I struggle with God's plan for our lives! But I know it wont be long before God will show me something beautiful here that reminds be of how blessed I am when I walk with Him.

Comments

Rob Wald said…
Hi Grant, Jodie and Eli,

Thanks for your regular updates, including great pictures and videos. Our community group continues to faithfully pray for you and having your updates helps us focus our prayer! We love you and praise God for the great work he is doing through you.

Rob, Lisa, Zach, and Dustin Wald - including our community group.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication