Elephants and Giraffes!






We are coming to the end of our first week in Kenya. One more week to go! Grant had a great time in his class, and even finished with an A - way to go Grant! One more class and he will have his credits completed for his masters.

Eli has had a blast playing with new friends. He has a couple of boys here his age that he gets to explore Kenya with. They are loving every minute of it. This week we went to the baby, orphaned elephants refuge and were able to see and pet lots of sweet, little elephants. After that we went to a giraffe park, where we fed and played with some very hungry giraffes. Eli was a little freaked out, but had tons of fun.

Comments

Debbie said…
How fun is that! I love giraffes. I hope you petted one for me. I love your pictures, the elephant is sooo cute too. I miss you Jodie. Write me sometime.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication