I Made A Dress!
This week I made my very first dress! Tessa, our journey girl in Tana, is singing in a Christmas performance in a few weeks. She was asked to wear a solid color dress, with sleeves, and a length down to her calf. After a non productive search around Tana, I offered to make her a dress myself. I didn't realize what I had gotten myself into until I started! Fortunately, before I left the US, a great friend offered to teach me a little bit about sewing. Thank you Jackie- it sure has come in handy!
I was truly blessed to have another missionary, Diane, come and visit this week. She proved to be an amazing help in finishing up my project! I don't know how it would have turned out without her. Hope you enjoy Tessa!!

I was truly blessed to have another missionary, Diane, come and visit this week. She proved to be an amazing help in finishing up my project! I don't know how it would have turned out without her. Hope you enjoy Tessa!!
Comments