Happy Birthday Grant!






We are settling back into life in Tulear, after our long trip to Tana. The heat seems to have kicked up a notch, and the electricity has been less than reliable! I never thought we would be setting up our pool the same weekend as our Christmas tree!

Aside from adjusting to new temperatures, Eli is doing great. He is making new friends at school and is starting to understand some of the French words spoken to him. After a long week of school, his favorite activity is going to the beach (although he's afraid of the water itself!). Everyday he begs to go to the, "beak! beak!" (I think he just likes dressing up for it)

Yesterday (the 4th) we celebrated Grant's 30th birthday. We had a pretty laid back day, and went out to eat for dinner with friends. The best part about his birthday was probably that the electricity didn't cut out! :) I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication