Naughty Boy


With Grant gone this week to South Africa for meetings, Eli and I have been holding down the fort. Eli has been a handful to say the least!! Yesterday, Eli was playing quietly in his room. When I went to check on him - I was shocked! He had emptied out a bean bag chair all over his room. The floor was covered thickly with mini white Styrofoam balls. It looked like a winter wonderland. He was just sitting in the middle of the floor rolling his cars around in the "snow." I took hours to clean up - and I don't know if I have quite forgiven him yet!

Comments

Katie Nalls said…
Whoa Eli! Give you sweet mom a break! Those quiet moments are always a little suspect aren't they? Hope you guys are doing great. I've been thinking about where we were this time last year. We might miss the company but not the living situation - ha.
-katie

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication