Happy 4th of July!!




We were invited over to a local American's house to celebrate this holiday with all of the Americans living in Antsirabe (plus a few Malagasy!). We had a cookout (even though it was FREEZING) and were able to share our favorite memories of Independence Day in America.

The 4th of July was an especially difficult day for me this year. Being raised in the Army and marrying a Navy guy, the 4th of July has always been a special day for me. It represents so much of what I have spent my life dedicated to. But as much as I love my country, I know that God has called me to Love Him even more! I want to be as passionate to share the Gospel as our men and women were in giving their lives for our country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication