Church in Zambia



Today I experienced my first African church service. I was suppose to go with Grant but ended up solo on this adventure. Eli was sick with the throw ups so Grant volunteered to stay home.

Despite being nervous the morning was great. We (Loveness and I) arrived during Sunday school. It wasn't much different than the sermon later. It ran strait into service (which was held in the same place). They met in a "building" with a tarp ceiling and walls. We sat on little wooden benches. The women sat in the back and the men in the front. We sat front and center because I was the "mazungu" guest. There was tons of joyful singing and dancing. Most of the time was great praise, but occasionally I felt like some were putting on a show. Although I couldn't understand the hour long sermon, I am sure it was great! : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Jude!!!

Addition - Multiplication